Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stories Needed

Ok, we now have the basic crew and passengers of the Deadlock.

What we now need is stories about what you were like before you joined up with Commander Stone. This could be a single episode that stands out in your life, a bit about your childhood and upbringing, when you first fell in love, that first spell you tried that went horribly wrong... Anything and everything that has helped you become who you are.

They don't have to be particularly long, however if you want you can write a lot. Send them to me at yarham@gmail.com.

I have studied editing at university, so unless you have an objection to me doing so, I will be cleaning them up a little bit. Any major changes I will check with the author first.

Go out and get writing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home